Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word. Author must upload the article in two format; without affiliation and with affiliation.
- Manuscript and reference list according to the American Psychological Association (APA) Style Manual 7th ed. Any acknowledgments by the author with or without any grant must be stated before references. Kindly visit our website at http://mjli.uum.edu.my for further reference. Tables and Figures must be clear and sharp by using jpeg or tiff.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined under the Manuscript Guideline.
With effect from 1st April 2019 onwards, all new submission will be subjected to processing and publication fee. Processing fees is compulsory and not refundable.
(International for ASEAN country - USD 25) and;
(International Non- ASEAN country-USD 50) and;
Publication Fees (USD 225) once paper accepted for publishing.
- Manuscript specifications : The entire manuscript, including a structured abstract– in 250 words or less (no more than 100 in any one section) in English and Bahasa Melayu. The length of manuscript must be between 6000 and 8000 words EXCLUDING title page and references.
- Figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Tables and Figures must be clear and sharp by using jpeg or tiff. For decimal fractions as a rule, data must be effectively presented with two decimal digits of accuracy. Report correlations, proportions, and inferential statistics such as t, F, and χ2 to two decimals.
The Malaysian Journal of Learning and Instruction (MJLI) has taken all reasonable measures to ensure that material contained in this website is the original work of the author(s). However, the Journal gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material; no reliance should be made by any user on the material. The user should check with the authors for confirmation.
Articles published in the Malaysian Journal of Learning and Instruction (MJLI) do not represent the views held by the editors and members of the editorial board. Authors are responsible for all aspects of their articles except the editorial screen design.