Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format. One with With Affiliation and one Without Affiliation
- Manuscript and reference list according to the American Psychological Association (APA) Style Manual. Any acknowledgments by the author with or without any grant must be stated before references. Kindly visit our website at http://e-journal.uum.edu.my/index.php/jcia/manuscript-guideline for further reference. Tables and Figures must be clear and sharp by using jpeg or tiff.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.