About the Journal
The Journal of Technology and Operations Management (JTOM) is a refereed journal published by the School of Technology Management and Logistics (STML) twice a year. JTOM particularly encourages multidisciplinary fields that relate to technology, operations, and management. JTOM serves as a global platform for scholars involved in science and management to present their ideas, works, findings, or even a critical review of other
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits within the journal's aims and scope. Any manuscripts outside of the journal's scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer review.
- Publication: Articles are peer-reviewed and a first decision is provided to authors approximately 10 to 20 working days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 10 to 15 days.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in the Journal of Technology and Operations Management is assigned a DOI number (Digital Object Identifier).
- High Visibility: Journal of Technology and Operations Management is indexed by My Cite, My Journal, Google Scholar, and National Library and Other Data Bases, We are following best practices and guidance under the Committee of Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Articles published in JTOM are read by academics, researchers, students, and a consultancy in the fields of technology management, supply chain management, and logistic management.
- Article Processing Charges (APC): Free online publication after acceptance for well-prepared manuscripts.
Scope of the Journal
The Journal will publish original papers in the broad area of operations management and supply chain management, including, but not limited to:
- Operations/Supply chain strategy/technology
- Operations/Supply chain design/technology
- Operations and supply chain planning
- Technology management
- Logistics management
- Transport management
- Quality management
- Inventory management
- Procurement management
- Demand management
- Product design and supply chain
- Innovation and technology
- Sustainability management