Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word. Author must upload the article in two format; without affiliation and with affiliation.
- The length of manuscript must be between 6000 and 8000 words EXCLUDING title page and references.
- Manuscript and reference list according to the American Psychological Association (APA) Style Manual 7th ed.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined under the Manuscript Guideline.
- With effect from 1st January 2022 onwards, all new submission will be subjected to processing and publication fee. Processing fees is compulsory and not refundable. While the publication fee must be pay upon the acceptance of the paper for publication.