Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Authors must prepare the paper using Microsoft Word. The entire paper should be written in 7,000 to 10,000 words. The paper should be typed in double-spaced A4 size paper using 11 point Times New Roman font. Please set the margins to 1" on the top, bottom, left and right) with pages numbered consecutively at the bottom.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word. Author must upload the article in two format; without affiliation and with affiliation.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined under the Manuscript Guideline and Format for Paper Submission.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The abstract should contains 150-250 words with no more than five long-tailed keywords.
- Tables and figures should be placed immediately after the paragraph they are mentioned. All figures should be in high resolution and readable. Authors are encouraged to submit the original format and file of the figures if they are created using other software. Please write a succinct and clear caption for all tables and figures. Caption for tables and figures are written in sentence case. They should be numbered in Arabic numerals.
- In-text citations and references must be formatted using the American Psychological Association (APA) 7th Edition. References, only of works cited, should be listed in full at the end of the paper arranged alphabetically.
- The editor has the full right to rejects articles which does not comply with the guidelines.
- JICT accept submissions in English for consideration for publication.
- Authors are required to pay Article Processing Charge (APC) upon the acceptance of the manuscript for publication.