Journal of Digital System Development (JDSD) is a refereed academic journal published biannually (April and October) by UUM Press and managed by the School of Computing (SOC), Universiti Utara Malaysia. A manuscript submitted to the Editorial Board must be an original work. JDSD is an open-access journal and practices the principle of double-blind review by experts both from abroad and local referees.
The scope of the journal includes the following topics but is not limited to:
- Digital System Technology:
- Web-Based Systems, Mobile-Based Systems, IoT Systems, Robotics Systems, Embedded Systems, Smart/Intelligent Systems, Standalone Systems, Digital Support Systems, etc.
- Domain Applications of Digital Systems:
- Businesses, Enterprises, Domestics, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Commerce, Construction, Environmental, Legal, Digital Government, Health, etc.
- Methodology for Development of Digital Systems
- Evaluation of Digital Systems
The entire manuscript should be written in between 3,000 to 5,000 words.