Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word. Author must upload the article in TWO format; Without Affiliation and With Affiliation.
- Manuscript and reference list according to the American Psychological Association (APA) Style Manual 7th ed. Any acknowledgments by the author with or without any grant must be stated before references. Kindly visit our website at http://mjli.uum.edu.my for further reference. Tables and Figures must be clear and sharp by using jpeg or tiff.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined under the Manuscript Guideline.
With effect from 1st January 2023 onwards, all new submission will be subjected to processing and publication fee. Processing fees is COMPULSORY and not refundable.
(Malaysian author - MYR100)
(International for ASEAN country - USD 25) and;
(International Non- ASEAN country-USD 50) and;
Publication Fees (USD 225) once paper accepted for publishing.