Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format. Author must upload both files (With Affiliation) & (Without Affiliation).
- Manuscript and reference list according to the American Psychological Association (APA) Style Manual. Any acknowledgments by the author with or without any grant must be stated before references. Kindly visit our website at http://e-journal.uum.edu.my/index.php/ali/manuscript_guidelines for further reference. Tables and Figures must be clear and sharp by using jpeg or tiff.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.