Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined under the Manuscript Guideline.
International Journal of Management Studies
Transfer of Copyright Agreement
The Transfer of Copyright Agreement is designed to (a) foster the widest distribution of the articles published by the International Journal of Management Studies (IJMS), and (b) protect the rights of both the author(s) and the IJMS. The transfer of copyright assures that requests for permission to reproduce IJMS materials are addressed uniformly. In transferring copyright from the article author(s) to the IJMS, the author(s) is agreeing to transfer the entire copyright of the article, including all rights to publish and to grant permission to others to publish the article, in whole or in part, in print, electronic, or other formats.
Conditions of Agreement:
- The author, by agreeing this agreement, represents that he or she has the authority to grant the transfer of copyright. For co-authored articles, the author represents that he or she has obtained the power of copyright assignment from all co-authors.
- The article is the original work of the author(s) and has not been published previously.
- The article is not under consideration for publication in any other journal.
- The article contains no language or graphical representations that may be deemed libelous, obscene, or in any way contrary to current law.
- The author has obtained written copyright permissions for any copyrighted materials appearing in the article and that these written permissions will be provided to IJMS upon request.
- The author agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the IJMS against any claim, demand, or recovery brought forth by any breach of any proprietary right or copyright, or any unlawful matter contained in the article.
- This Transfer of Copyright Agreement will become effective when agreed by the author.
The author retains the following rights regarding the aforementioned article:
- Any and all rights granted under Copyright Laws of the Government of Malaysia (under 301 Printing Presses and Publications Act 1984).
- The author(s) retains his or her right to republish the article in a self-authored compilation of his or her work provided that proper acknowledgement is given to IJMS as the original publisher.
I agree that any copies made under the above provisions will carry the original IJMS copyright notice and that I have informed any co-authors of the above terms.